Wednesday, July 16, 2014

happy birthday, brother!

Wow.... 12 years ago. 12 years ago, I was blessed with this special kid. For those of you who don't know, this is my baby brother, Jeremiah {better known as, Jerry}.

{I'm already tearing up!}

I can honestly say that I am the person I am today because of this kid. There have been so many times where I have been prompted by temptation, but stopped to think, "What would Jeremiah think if I did this? How would it change his motives?" Needless to say, he's made my early college years much easier, even though he probably doesn't even realize that.

My mom and TJ have always told me how proud they were of me for being such a great role model for my brother, but in reality, he's my role model. 

Though it's late in the day, everyone be sure to wish this special dude a wonderful birthday. I am so proud of the polite, well-mannered, generous person he is. I cannot wait to see how he grows and influences people the way he's influenced his big sister.

To Jeremiah,
Thank you for being the best brother and friend "Sis" could ever ask for. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment